Whether immersed in a movie, perusing the pages of an entertainment or fashion magazine, or exploring an online beauty site, it’s striking how many featured individuals share a common trait: stunningly beautiful smiles that radiate confidence. While actors, musicians, and other celebrities might want you to think they came by their perfect teeth naturally, often, those showbiz smiles are the work of a talented cosmetic dentist rather than genetics alone.
Are you tired of looking in the mirror and seeing dental imperfections staring back at you? You don’t have to be an A-list celebrity or sell out stadiums to get the gorgeous teeth and smile you’ve always wanted. Porcelain veneers provide a durable, versatile, and minimally invasive solution for smile transformation.
Keep reading to learn how dental expert Dr. Mojgan Mazhari uses this popular cosmetic treatment to give Alexandria Dental Health & Smile Studio patients a show-stopping, celebrity smile they’re proud to show off.
Porcelain Veneers: A Smart Solution for a Straighter-Looking, More Beautiful Smile
Crafted from high-quality, highly durable dental ceramic, porcelain veneers are thin shells that, once placed, are so realistic that they’re virtually indistinguishable from natural teeth. Porcelain veneers are a cosmetic solution that bonds to the front of your teeth, making it possible to conceal a multitude of flaws and imperfections, such as:
- Chipped, cracked, or broken teeth
- Enamel stains or discoloration
- Gaps between teeth
- Minor misalignments
- Crooked, “short,” or irregularly shaped teeth
- Visible fillings
- Noticeable wear and tear
Patients with good oral health and minor alignment issues can undergo a complete smile transformation, enjoying whiter, straighter, and more even-looking teeth in a fraction of the time it takes to witness results from other popular (and more expensive) cosmetic dental treatments.
In addition to traditional porcelain veneers, Alexandria Dental Health & Smile Studio also offers Lumineers—an affordable and less invasive option that doesn’t require Dr. Mazhari to amend the enamel on your teeth before placement.
How Porcelain Veneers Transform Your Smile
Could porcelain veneers be the treatment you need to get the smile of your dreams? Here’s a step-by-step peek at what you can expect when you choose this smile transformation option.
- The journey to your perfect smile begins with a consultation with Dr. Mazhari, where you’ll discuss your smile goals, receive a thorough evaluation of your oral health, and ensure that porcelain veneers are the right choice of treatment.
- If they are and you’re ready to take the next step in your smile transformation, Dr. Mazhari will take detailed digital images and impressions of your teeth. This information helps her create your individualized treatment plan and guides the design and fabrication of veneers that perfectly match your desired aesthetic.
- Dr. Mazhari removes a thin layer of enamel from the front surface of each tooth undergoing treatment to accommodate traditional porcelain veneers and ensure a seamless fit and natural-looking results. (However, opting for Lumineers eliminates this step.)
- Bonding the veneers to your teeth is a meticulous process accomplished over multiple visits. Dr. Mazhari uses a temporary veneer, installed with removable glue, to test veneer design and fit prior to placement.
- After making any necessary adjustments, Dr. Mazhari thoroughly cleans the surface of each tooth before applying a permanent dental adhesive and placing the porcelain veneers.
Living With Porcelain Veneers: Maintaining Your Movie Star Smile (and How We Can Help)
High-quality porcelain veneers mimic the translucent appearance of natural teeth to deliver a seamless and stunning smile worthy of the big screen. Once you’ve completed this transformative treatment, don’t be surprised if you find yourself smiling more often and feeling more confident than ever. Proper oral care, encompassing daily brushing and flossing and regular visits with Dr. Mazhari, can help keep your new smile gleaming and gorgeous for years—and even decades—to come.
Discover the harmonious blend of beauty and functionality porcelain veneers can bring to your smile. You may not be a movie star, but with Dr. Mazhari’s help, you can have a smile as beautiful as your favorite celebrity’s.